Little Farmers Learning Program
Pay by credit or debit card here. If paying by cash or check stop by our farm market - registrations are accepted up until 48 hours prior to your selected event.
These fresh-air family fun events are a perfect way to spend some time on the farm learning about agriculture with family and friends! Join us for one or all Tuesday mornings in June!
- 10:00 am thru 12:00 pm
- Ages 2-8, 1 and under are free to attend.
- $12.00 for the first participating child
- $6.00 for each additional sibling.
- Thank you for understanding that this is is not a ‘drop off event.’
- Children must have adult supervision at all times.
- Dress for the weather; sunblock, closed toed shoes that can get dirty & sunhat.
- Events are rain or shine.
Please note: Be sure to select the correct date and event topic. Also, You must add each child's registration option to your 'cart'. For example... Select '1st Child' then click add to cart, then go back and select 'Sibling' if needed and so on. To enter more than one sibling: enter the desired number in the bottom rectangle before clicking 'add to cart'. Optional - you may add the participating children's name(s) in the 'notes' section during checkout.
Questions? Email email@example.com